1935- Bew Britain, Connecticut and Detroit, Michigan were the first two terminals opened when the company started in 1935.
Revenues in 1940 were $510,252
1941- opened a terminal in Dayton, Ohio
1946- Revenues nearly doubled by 1946 to $909,683. In the 1946 New York, NY phone directory the company had a terminal at 508 West 24th Street.
1947- Additional 47 Fruehauf trailers were added to the fleet
1948-Buit a new terminal in Detroit, Michigan at 6575 West Vernon Highway
1949- Sherman S. Jarry joined the company as general sales manager.
1950- Revenues were $6,689,700
1951-Completed a new 29 door terminal in Toledo, Ohio at 4108 LaGrange St
In December 1953 D L Sutherland was elected Chairman of the Board, Francis G. Palmer became President and Sherman S Marr promoted to Vice President and General Manager. Also in 1953 Middle Atlantic operated over 3,047 miles of routes and revenues reached $9.2 million. In October opened a new terminal In Worcester, Massachusetts at Southwest Cutoff ( Route 20) and Grafton Road ( Route 140)
1857-Sherman Marr resigned and left the company, replaced by Richard W Palmer
Roster of employees working at the Toledo, Ohio terminal in 1957-
Marshall F Bartley Jr.- dispatcher Evelyn A Betag- teletype operator Edgar L Daver- office manager
Ann C Draur- telephone operator Kay A Dozier- clerk Fredrick T Gerasimiak- clerk
Matthew Keith- dock man Anthony Korecki- driver Stanley Korecki- driver
Frederick M Lees- terminal manager Russell Males- driver Lloyd W Norris- driver
1959- fleet of 175 road tractors, 315 trailers and 300 city pick up and delivery units, company had 13 terminals in 7 states
April 1969- Middle Atlantic agreed to be acquired by Branch Motor Express Co.
The matchbook cover advertised the company with a map showing the routes and on the inside of the matchbook cover had a listing of the terminals.